Monday, February 2, 2009

Pwned!



That's totally pwned! Haha I wanted to blog on something more serious, but I forgot what it is already. Another time.

Currently, am seriously considering doing Masters, since it's going to be approaching my 2nd year at work this year. Seems like on different weeks, I am utterly convinced that I should work in the media (in MDA, as a magazine writer, take up a filmmaking course) or I should stay in my current line (apply for overseas job, govt job, masters). Man..

I kinda like my job more after a while, especially when breaking news take place and I have to report on it. Analysis might not be so much, but it feels good to do the research and just report on something breaking. I'm even in contact with Associated Press reporters.. but I'm virtually spongeing on them.

Edit: A week after, I'm really very fed up with my job man. Argh, the core reasons for my dislike of it remain.

No comments: