Friday, June 26, 2009

Blessings

Realized I haven't blogged for quite a while and well I've received some recent blessings from God!

Number 1. Went with Christine to the Air Supply concert last Fri :) Before going, I decided to search online see if got bargains for the tix. Initially, found someone who was willing to sell $120 for a pair of tix worth $78 each. I thought not bad, so I told the person if willing to deal then I can collect in the night. He say not free, the next day then can collect.

But in the night, I found another person, who was selling a pair of $98 tix for $140. I decided to bargain for $120 and she agreed! Thank God for that and I feel a bit sorry for the first guy. The $98 tix are the 2nd best category, thank God.

Actually Christine is the one who wanted to go, but I really enjoyed myself too. At the beginning, it was kinda dull, but things started happening when Air Supply sang their famous song "Goodbye." They are pretty old now so can't hit the high notes all the time, but man, at some points, it's like heaven, feel totally mesmerised. I think I will go again next time if they come. They are good.

The next week, I was back prowling online for good bargains. Actually I'm forced to do that, since my new desktop pc hard disk is spoilt, so I wanted to revive my laptop (both the hard disk and keyboard are spoilt on that) to surf net.

I found a seller willing to sell his hard disk and again said i wanted to buy but got delayed when deciding on location to meet. Later that night, I found another guy, whose hard disk was new (exchanged using warranty) and the speed is faster (yes, hdd has different speeds too). He said he will discuss price with me in the morning, so I waited till the next day, talked to him and negotiated the same price as the first guy. He also agreed to help me fix in the harddisk on my laptop and it's not easy. Need a special screwdriver set and it took about 20 mins to fix it. Thank God for this better offer and feel sorry for the first guy again.

Somehow I wonder is there something God is trying to show me regarding a future matter? That the first offer is not the best even though ok and that I should wait a bit for the best offer to come? I mean seriously, I will keep this in mind.

I got more stuff to write, but till next time (when I'm not so lazy)

Verse of the day:

"... And when they heard that the LORD was concerned about them and had seen their misery, they bowed down and worshiped." (Exodus 4:31)

No comments: