Just want to thank God for His grace for yet another wonderful incident. Saturday was Weizhu and Huichun's wedding; the invitation card said start at 11am sharp, be seated by 10.45am. Unfortunately, I woke up late at 9.30 and only left house at 10. The venue is at Choa Chu Kang. From my house to CCK, how to reach in 1 hr?
Initially, I wanted to take bus to Bukit Timah then change to 190 to CCK. But I was thinking have to take cab instead at Bukit Timah.
When I walked out to my house bus-stop, no bus came yet so I sat down to eat a banana (my breakfast). Directly after that, the 156 bus came n brought me to Bukit Timah at about 10.35. At that point, I wanted to take cab already, but in my heart, I told God that if He brought the 190 immediately when I go to the bus-stop then I will take it. As it turns out, the 190 appeared a few seconds later.
In the end, I reached on the dot at 11am. I quite kancheong coz never late for wedding before, afraid cannot go in. Anyway, the wedding registration still didn't end yet, at least 15-20 mins later then everyone go in. I'm just glad that God provided the buses so fast, otherwise I would have surely take cab. Saved a bit of money :)
Things are not too smooth-sailing all the time of course, but I do thank God that I can look back upon these incidents and know that God really loves me inspite of my shortcomings.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment