I've had dengue since Sat Sep 13. The first few days were really terrible at night, headache + cold hands and feet kept me from sleeping. But the fever has died down a lot now, and the medicine helps a lot in curbing the symptoms.
I'm on MC the whole week, and have to go to the polyclinic to take my blood test everyday to monitor my blood platelet level. If it drops below 80, I think I gotta go hospital; right now it's 96 as of Friday.
Still find it hard to sleep at night; keep feeling very hot, but if I drink a lot of water, I keep going toilet. So I wake up quite tired every morning and I have to wake up around 7+ then my dad will fetch me to the polyclinic on the way to work.
The worst thing is I gotta do my office work at home. It just so happens that my boss grandma juz passed away so she's away the whole week and there's no one else to cover my work. Haiz, nvm lah, juz do it. I think I'll still have to "volunteer" my services next week too since she's not familiar with my area anyway.
Oh well, at least I get a mini-break somewhat, and thank God I'm mostly still well enough, but quite tired most of the day.
Edit - Sunday, Sep 21
Today my platelet level finally went up. It increased to 109 from 76 on Saturday. That means I'm recovering from dengue because once the platelet level goes up, it won't go down again. So I guess i'm fine now..
Thx everyone for the concern..
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes, get well soon! :D
praying for you bro! :)
Post a Comment